Simply click on the WhatsApp icon above to ask us any questions or to make a booking.
1. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled booking time at the Signal Hill parking area which is right at the end of Signal Hill Road. Location link below:
2. Please wear closed shoes. Trainers are preferable. You will be our student at Table Mountain Paragliding School during your first Tandem Paragliding Instructional training flight. We hope that you will enjoy the training flight and hopefully complete your paragliding basic license so that you can join our amazing flying community. The minimum age is 14 years old and maximum 110kg.
3. Payment can be done via cash (preferred) or card on the day but please note that a 5% service charge applies to all card payments. An EFT can be done a minimum of 3 days before the flight, and proof of payment can be emailed to email@example.com . Gift vouchers can be purchased by any means of payment and we will email you the voucher after proof of payment is received.
4. We take HD video and photos of the flight. No personal cameras are allowed unless approved in advance as falling objects may hit people and property below. After the flight, we will copy the video and pictures onto your mobile phone so please ensure that there is enough space on your phone and that you take it with you on the flight.
5. The takeoff might involve a short run; we have two assistants if needed.
6. We land at the Sea Point promenade, in front of the Winchester Mansions Hotel. We will arrange transport back up to Signal Hill at no additional cost. You are welcome to stay at the promenade after the flight and to arrange your own transport from there.
7. We don’t have a large luggage compartment so please don’t bring a large backpack with you.
8. If Lion’s Head is flyable (South West Winds only) then we will arrange a different meeting point on Signal Hill Road and advise you in advance.
9. When you arrive on Signal Hill, please ask the people for Herman or William so that we can make contact.
10. You will receive a booking confirmation message the day before your flight. On the day you fly, you will get another message about two hours in advance to inform you of the prevailing conditions and if it is flyable or not.
11. Please be assured that we try our utmost to fly on the chosen day, but safety comes first and we cannot risk flying in adverse weather conditions..
12. We require about 1.4GB of space on your mobile phone in order to copy the HD video and photos.
13. Our average flight time is between 5 to 30 minutes per flight depending on weather conditions on the day.
Alternative Links: www.tmparagliding.com